United Nissan - NV.
United Nissan is seeking Sales and Internet consultants to join our team!
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to maximize vehicle sales and profit while maintaining the highest possible level of customer satisfaction Index (CSI) goals. By his/her initial impression, the image of the dealership is portrayed. The position requires an individual with excellent people relation skills, product knowledge, and sales ability in following the documented dealership sales system.
This position includes four broad areas of activity:
1) Good personal work habits,
2) Ongoing prospecting,
3) 100% of the time following the documented United Nissan Selling Process,
4) Ongoing follow-up.
We offer massive earning potential, benefits (medical-dental-vision), paid vacation and ongoing training to support your success.
- Understand automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospect at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding a buyer’s requirements and interest; matching requirements and interest to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobiles.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; regarding professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment.
- Car Sales experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass drug and background screening
- Must be able to obtain a sales license
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Job Type: Full-time