Customer Service Rep.
Employment Type: Full-time
Pay: Hourly + Commission
United Nissan is hiring motivated team players to work in our Business Development Center as Appointment Setters. Our high volume dealership is busy, fast paced and located in Las Vegas (Sahara/McLeod). We want motivated Inbound/Outbound Business Development Representatives to start setting appointments immediately.
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify customer needs, wants, and/ or concerns
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to always maintain and provide excellent customer service
- Self-motivated, positive, upbeat and a high energy level
- Ability to remain determined and focused in the face of rejection
- Also seeking Bilingual Representatives (NOT REQUIRED)
- Must be able to meet production goals in a fast paced and structured environment
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- A high degree of professionalism, negotiation and customer service skills are a must
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
***WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS***
Some of the benefits we include are the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental & Paid Vacations! Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the industry for over 20 years! Room for advancement into Upper Management.
We Promote from Within! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S. with a valid driver's license.