United Nissan - NV.
Customer Service Rep.
Las Vegas, NV
United Nissan is hiring motivated team players to work in our Business Development Center as Appointment Setters. Our high volume dealership is busy, fast-paced and located in Las Vegas (Sahara/McLeod). We want motivated Inbound/Outbound Business Development Representatives to start setting appointments immediately.
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to management approved incoming call word tracks (scripts) and schedule showroom visit or test drive appointments.
- Collect customer’s name, multiple phone numbers and email addresses from all incoming sales or advertising campaign calls.
- Log all Customer contacts and comments into CRM Software.
- Schedule future follow-up contact in CRM software if no appointment is generated from the initial incoming sales call.
- Contact Customers using management approved outbound phone contact word tracks (scripts) and customer contact lists in CRM Software to schedule showroom appointments that check in upon arrival with reception desk.
- Confirm scheduled appointments using appointment confirmation email template in CRM software.
- Post scheduled appointments into CRM software and print a copy for CRM Administrators at showroom reception desk.
- Contact “No Show” customers and reschedule their showroom appointments for a more convenient day and time.
- Follow up with CRM Administrators at reception desk to determine if appointments are kept and the outcome.
- Results Based CRM: Change status of prospect records in CRM software to reflect customer’s progress within the car buying cycle, schedule future customer contact for every customer based on the results of current customer contact.
- Purify and update Customer information and contact data in CRM application… Maintain accurate notes describing every customer contact.
- Generate personalized emails confirming phone conversations
- Schedule follow-up reminders in CRM software for next contact.
- Contact Customers based on current Nissan marketing initiatives.
- Respond to Customer web based requests using email and telephone.
- Contact Internet Customers via email and phone to schedule a Sales appointment.
- Follow up on Internet Customer emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
- Create customer welcome folder for reception desk on all confirmed appointments.
- Print Customer reception presentation based on appointment type.
- Forward any Customer concerns to correct Departmental Manager and follow up with customer to verify concerns have been addressed
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify customer needs, wants, and/ or concerns
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to always maintain and provide excellent customer service
- Self-motivated, positive, upbeat and a high energy level
- Ability to remain determined and focused in the face of rejection
- Also seeking Bilingual Representatives (NOT REQUIRED)
- Must be able to meet production goals in a fast paced and structured environment
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- A high degree of professionalism, negotiation and customer service skills are a must
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.