United Nissan - NV.
Las Vegas, NV
UNITED NISSAN is now hiring experienced automotive technicians. We're a strong player in the retail automotive industry and need top performers who can complement our team. This is a Full-Time position.
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Nissan standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording finding so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Vocational/Technical Degree Desired
- Recent Technician Program graduates encouraged to apply and will be considered in lieu of experience.
- ASE Certifications desired.
- Must have at least a Class C - Regular License
- No Endorsement Requested
- Must be 18 or older
- MUST HAVE experience in an automotive production environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Desire for long-term employment
- Must possess and demonstrate personal & professional integrity
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug test.
We offer GREAT pay PLUS all the BENEFITS including:
- Professional supportive management environment
- Advancement opportunities
- World-class training
- Paid Vacation