United Nissan - NV.
The United Nissan Service Advisor has the opportunity to interact with thousands of Customers to build Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Forman Automotive Network as a caregiver for their vehicle safety and reliability. This role requires someone who is passionate about taking care of the Customer and helping him or her turn an unpleasant event into a positive experience. This role requires juggling many Customers, priorities, communication and follow-up throughout the day.
Who Would I Interact With?
You will interact daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Manager, Sales Associates and Managers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities!
- Setting, confirming and preparing for appointments with customers to expedite their service experience
- Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Determining vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around
- Using a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle
- Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates
- Communicating frequently with Technicians and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the Customer wants to be informed
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Service Advisor is measured by achieving:
- Targeted sales goals
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record